Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey everyone sean here from london just thought i should say hi i am trying to get to grips with all of this stuff it s a lot more complex than i thought but i really like the idea of having another train set and another hobby. i will be modeling in oo and only have limited space. well introductions over lets get down to the modeling

see ya later.

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
Hi Sean and welcome to the MRF.

Good to see another newcomer to the hobby. You've come to the right place if you need any help.

Let us know a bit more about your intended layout, steam, diesel, region, era etc. If you need any help with the design just sing out and I'm sure you'll be given plenty of ideas.

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Hi Sean,

Welcome to the forum

Sure we can all help you towards your layout.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Sean

Welcome to MRF enjoy your visits and the mostly friendly banter.

I don't come from London but what the hell.

Regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well my first small layout will be on a board 2 by 4 it might be possible to get another to have along sideor something like that. i would like to model a bigger london sation at first just dc run as i cant afford the dcc kits yet. i love the look of steam so i'll be going down that road and era well steamy region i dont care its all about the modeling and scenery for me. i have no idea where to start planning this station and running train on it i was thinking an end to end layout with that other board there the hope is i will place it into a larger layout when i move. well any ideas welcome and i'm sure i'll post loads of this in the main forums

have a great day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts