Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello! I am returning to railway modelling after a 7 year break. I could never bring myself to part with my models, so thought it about time to make use of them.

I hope you can be of help to me, and possibly I can be of help to you if/when needed.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (eurostar @ 12 Sep 2007, 16:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello! I am returning to railwway modelling after a 7 year break. I could never bring myself to part with my models, so thought it about time to make use of them.

I hope you can be of help to me, and possibly I can be of help to you if/when needed.

Hi & welcome to the forum,

Plenty of exchange of idea's & information here.

BTW - what are you particular interests ?

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Welcome aboard,

As dbclass50 has said you'll get all the info you'll ever need here along with a lot you won't and if you get stuck in doubtless some abuse as well.

Regards

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 12 Sep 2007, 16:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi & welcome to the forum,

Plenty of exchange of idea's & information here.

BTW - what are you particular interests ?

Mainly intersted in the sectorisation period of BR and London Underground.....currently finding out about Paris Metro for a project (have posted a question in 'Station Concourse')

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (eurostar @ 12 Sep 2007, 16:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mainly intersted in the sectorisation period of BR )

I think that was probably the last period in British railway history that it was, for a short while interesting. I always loved the idea of a Network Southeast liveried 86 in Glasgow........................

Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts