Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just saying 'Hi' as well - I'm another returning enthusiast now with grandchildren to please as well as myself. All the kit has been packed away in boxes for the best part of 10 years, including a move of house, but now I've got a nice, light space for a decent sized layout. And, praise be, it's not in a loft so no more banged head! Baseboards are nearing end of construction so my first grand decision has to be DCC or not. Trouble is, I've got a lot of stuff 'in stock' and fear the cost of going DCC might be too great - all my points are Peco insulfrog, for example. Anyone have a realistic figure for conversion costs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and helpful replies - I didn't fully appreciate that a mixed DCC/traditional system was possible. I have had a look at the DCC forum and will now re-read the comments there. I look forward to sharing experiences and getting helpful hints from the forums in future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.