Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
QUOTE (chriswright03 @ 11 May 2007, 06:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for that yes it was a bit un PC the spelling, that was why I brought up the doubt about it in the first place as I am well aware of the offence it may cause. I am grateful for the link and going for a look now. I was going to do a search on google today but find that this forum is very good at sorting the wheat from the chaff and can sav e a lot of time looking at stuff.

Chris

I saw a politically correct Nissen hut once. It was on the edge of a field deep in rural Northamptonshire. This would have been at the time of the first General Election after the end of World War 2. There was a poster on the door requesting all to "vote for Mr Churchill"

(10001)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
QUOTE (chriswright03 @ 11 May 2007, 06:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for that yes it was a bit un PC the spelling, that was why I brought up the doubt about it in the first place as I am well aware of the offence it may cause. I am grateful for the link and going for a look now. I was going to do a search on google today but find that this forum is very good at sorting the wheat from the chaff and can sav e a lot of time looking at stuff.

Chris

I saw a politically correct Nissen hut once. It was on the edge of a field deep in rural Northamptonshire. This would have been at the time of the first General Election after the end of World War 2. There was a poster on the door requesting all to "vote for Mr Churchill"

(10001)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.