Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

I have been lurking around the forum a month or so so decided to register..............................

Only recently i decided to get my trains back out after 15-20 years (i was 12-13 the last time it was out) to see if i could get them up and running again since then i have purchased the hornby mixed goods set (dcc) due to the fact my old track is a bit "worn"/rusty and i wanted a dcc controller. so i am finally going to be setting up my first proper layout its going to be an end to end due to the lack of space thinking of going for diesels and/or emu (class 466 if can find one)

i have a few questions but i will post them up in the correct areas

ps. hasn't hornby track arf gone up in price !!!!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
You're pretty much in the same boat as me - played with the trains a lot as a teen, and it's only now that the stable incomes are here that I am reconsidering going back into it full speed ahead!

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum,

fire away with the questions you will get the answer you want soon enough (and a lot of information you didn't know you needed!)

QUOTE (flash2 @ 28 Jan 2008, 19:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ps. hasn't hornby track arf gone up in price !!!!!!!

As have locos, coaches, etc. etc.

Regards

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

Yep I was looking through some catalogues from 15 years ago and was amazed by the price differences, but then with alot of it the quality has improved too!

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts