Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all
I have just signed up to the forum, I have been "messing" with a layout for many months now, still trying to decide on the best way forward, maybe I shall get new ideas from here and assistance if I ask?
Hopefully in the long term I shall also be able to make my own little contributions.

Big H

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Hi Big H, welcome to the forum.

I'm sure that you'll benefit from the collective wisdom of the members of this site. Keep us informed to your progress as we like to see layouts in any shape size or form.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi there Big H and welcome to MRF.

As Doug says you should certainly benefit from the collective wisdom here.

Any questions fire away - eventually you will get the answer you seek.

Regards

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
Hi Big H,

Welcome to the Forum. Floating layout ideas or just asking for suggestions usually gets a good response and a variety of ideas, so ask away.

David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all for your welcome. I shall have a good look round and no doubt put my "two penneth" in occassionally! I shan't be afraid to ask for help or advice when needed.

Big H

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
QUOTE (Big H @ 4 Dec 2008, 11:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>still trying to decide on the best way forward

LMS steam - 1923 to 1948 is the ONLY way forward....anything else will not be tolerated....

Hi big H and welcome to the forum. Please excuse my sense of humor! You'll find the guys here more than helpful with almost any question so fire away as they come up and before long you'll find yourself answering others question. Its a great hobby!

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts