Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everybody on this forum. I'm 59 and live in the dordogne in france, been modelling for years but only into n gauge for the last year. My layout 'the miniature world of Lainten' is an english heritage line (I also run the Heritage Model Railway site, but I'm not allowed to advertise.)
Will be asking lots of questions and may be able to provide some answers
Mike

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Hi Mike & welcome to the forum.

Look forward to seeing some pics of your layout.

There is no shortage of advice & information here so ask away !

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike,

don't be backward in being forward as a rule we don't bite. I look forward to reading of your exploits.

Regards

·
DT
4,794 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum and thanks for helping to support it though the Plus+ membership.

I'm also in France, but a little further North, near Paris. I'd much rather be down where you are though...

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (mikeyh @ 30 Aug 2007, 06:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi to everybody on this forum. I'm 59 and live in the dordogne in france, been modelling for years but only into n gauge for the last year. My layout 'the miniature world of Lainten' is an english heritage line (I also run the Heritage Model Railway site, but I'm not allowed to advertise.)
Will be asking lots of questions and may be able to provide some answers
Mike
Bonjour Monsieur Mike,

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to your questions and I'm sure that your answers will be useful given your years of experience! Are you attempted to model the French railways at all...well any excuse for a TGV I suppose, and Kato do a tres bon model in N scale?

Goedel

P.S. I like your website, it's bright and welcoming...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Many thanks to all for the warm welcome. I am posting a bit more about my layout and 'what I do with it' in another section (not sure which one yet!)
Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts