Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is tom im 15 and im intrested in model railways i am starting to build a layout but a move of house soon and gcses stop some of the progress:( any way i use dcc control with my zeypher wich i aim to replace with something a bit better.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Hi Tom & welcome to MRF - plenty of advice available here if needed.

Look forward to hearing your progress & good luck with the GCSE's.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Tom welcome. I am a newbie here and a bit older (My eldest son is 15 and revising for exams) but think of the modelling time you`ll have when the exams are done. I rebuilt my fathers and mine layout after i finished exams. It was a hot summer in 1980 and i laid over 200 yards of track in a hot loft.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tom & Good Luck with the exams.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
At the risk of sounding a little cliched, it's good that we're getting a few younger members who are interested in the hobby.

Welcome, Tom, and likewise, good luck with your exams (from secondary school teacher in Australia!!).

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Tom and welcome to the forum,

I agree with others when I say it's good to see a new generation joining the hobby it can only mean the movement grows and strengthens.

Good luck with the exams from one who took 'O' levels.

Regards

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello Tom, welcome to the forum, very best of luck with your Model railway interest and of course your exams.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts