Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've looked through some of the Forums here before and felt it was finally time to post. I'm based in Ireland. Have being collecting Model Trains for a while now but am now only in the process of putting together a permanent Layout. It will still be quite a while before I work properly on it but I'll be posting my queries in the appropriate Forums. Looking forward to any and all advice. And before its asked I do plan on using Irish Loco/Rolling Stock on my Layout lol

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hi Old Man,these guys and girls have been really helpfull in my quest to build a model railway,Im sure they will be a great source of help to you also,happy railwaying,Frame,

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Hello!

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
Hi Old Man and welcome to the MRF.

This forum is probably the best one around for providing good practical advice and everyone is very friendly.

Look forward to seeing pics of some of your Irisk stock and progress photos when you start your layout.

Enjoy the hobby.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi there oldman and welcome to MRF

enjoy the hobby and the forum - I feel sure you'll get all the help you need here.

Regards

·
Dogsbody
1,387 Posts
Well, I don't know how old you are but don't let the yougsters know otherwise the rest of us will be on the defensive !

By the way, welcome !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.