Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There Guys, I've joined the forum today but I must say this is the only forum I'm into so the screen is a bit confusing but I'm sure I'll get used to It.

I've recently started to collect some 3 rail Dublo Items generally from eBay, although I do have my Fathers 3 rail SNG in the loft which will come out of retirement at some stage in the near future. Which brings me to my first request for Help, I want to make a dublo layout, nothing too large, 6 x 4 maximum, But I would like to replicate one of the dealer display boards or even a layout from the cover of one of the brochures..... 1955 Table top railway looks nice ans simple !

Does anybody have any idea where I could find layout details of the display boards ??

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Hi aclarke9 and welcome to the MRF. I don't know personally where you moght find that information but you could put in a search on Google for it and possibly contact the Hornby Dublo society or even contact Hornby themselves to see if they have an archives section.

Hope this help's you mate. Happy modelling and REMEMBER model railways are FUN!!!!

Kind regards

Paul

·
Dogsbody
1,387 Posts
Hello aclarke9

The forum pages are a bit intimidating at first but after a few weeks, I'm getting used to them. Every so often someone asks how do I do this and there follows an explanation from those who know about the forum and computers. Some of it can be understood !

Cheers

Bob

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi aclarke9

you could try looking in some old catalogues - I think I have one or two somewhere.

Any use?

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts