Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hi Matt and welcome....I once lived up that way,Almondsbury.
Just seen you pics,I must say that looks better than mine at the moment....I also like the very lazy garlic factory in the background..

Great work.
Frame in Padstow.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Matt and welcome.

The model looks good to me.

enjoy your visits.

Regards

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Hi Matt

Your little layout I think looks very good to me my friend I especially like the small loco in a state of disrepair, Very nice.

Welcome to the MRF and please remember to ask ANY questions you like as they won't be silly ones!

Kind regards

Paul

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
I like your model, as said above, welcome to the forum and please ask qustions if you are in the dark on a particular subject. There is no such thing as a silly question, we all had (have) to start at the beginning and practise makes perfect!
Steve

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
Hiya

Welcome to the forum hope you find it helpful......... I think youve done really well considering your age!! Keep it going.......

My son is one year older than you and at about the same level. I like the way youve done the weathering on the locomotive, shows a good understanding of weathering. There is plenty of help on here and if youre not sure just ask ............... someone will help you out and answer your questions ...

Have fun and Happy Modelling,

Nikki

1 - 8 of 8 Posts