Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for some help please..I will try to keep this as brief as possible..I am looking for HO display track
I am afraid due to medical problems I find it very painful to use my hands..i suffer from chronic psorisis..this as you may imagine is frustrating to say the least..

I am just starting out in HO..and am excited at the progress i have made in a relatively short time..especially with the help of fellow forum members here on MRF and elsewhere..Lots of things are starting to happen...

One thing i have wanted for a while now..is a really nice Display track..because it could be sometime before i can locate a quality preloved/owned HO continental Layout? and i have some loco`s & stock already purchased..

what ideally i would like is single or double track display(weathered)? no more than 22" or 53cm long could be a bit smaller if twin tracked...i would like it mounted on a nice bit of wood, tracked ,ballasted ..bit of greenery and buffer stops each end?

it is a lot to ask but would be obliged and of course i will pay for all materials..you have to buy e.t.c.

I really would be grateful for any help..

please contact me by e-mail or PM,,

all the best & many thanks
Regards Steve

1 - 1 of 1 Posts