Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Firstly i hope very much i am in the correct forum?

I am looking for some help please..I will try to keep this as brief as possible..I am looking for HO display track I am afraid due to medical problems
I find it very painful to use my hands..i suffer from chronic psorisis..this as you may imagine is frustrating to say the least..but i live with it..25+years!!I am just starting out in Ho..and am excited at the progress i have made in a relatively short time..especially with the help of fellow forum members here on MRF and elsewhere..Lots of things are starting to happen...

One thing i have wanted for a while now..is a really nice Display track..because it could be sometime before i can locate a quality preloved/owned HO continental Layout? and i have some loco`s & stock already purchased..

what ideally i would like is single or double track display no more than 20" or 51cm long (this is due to Royal Mail postal size restrictions on postings abroad (i live now in Norway!) could be a bit smaller if twin tracked...i would like it mounted on a nice bit of wood, tracked ,ballasted ..bit of greenery and buffer stops each end?if poss.no cover required..as it will be going in display case..

It is a lot to ask but would be obliged and of course i will pay for all materials..you have to buy e.t.c.

I really would be grateful for any help..

please contact me by e-mail or PM,,

all the best & many thanks
Regards Steve

·
Registered
340 Posts
I believe Rivarossi used to make ready-built but I don't know what Hornby International is doing with that design?
Would the track be code 100?
Regards,
Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts