Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have purchased all three, and they arrived to-day.

All three are DCC ready, and each one is from a limited edition of 1500 with certificates. They are all dated the middle of 2007.

The Highlander is the latest with the Stannier coaches.

The Britannia is the latest High detail one. (Black Prince)

All three ran perfect first time, and the Britannia and the Highlander have been chipped with Lenz silvers. ( I managed to grab a couple before they vanished from the shops).

For £75, they are the tops.

Alan.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Someone previously said that he had heard that sometimes the contents as illustrated might be different to what you actually receive.

I am pleased to report that this was actually true in the case of the Pendolino from Littlewoods.

I took the chance and ordered one on Friday using discount codes provided on one of the other forums. The price I paid was £78.50.

The train set arrived this morning, and instead of receiving the DC set with DC controller and DCC Ready as illustrated, I received the full blown Digital DCC Fitted set complete with the Select controller.

Quite a bargain. Another surprise was that it worked with my Prodigy Advanced 2 controller.

I must say a big thanks for the info. received on this forum, as I was also able to get all three of the other sets.

I hope there are not any more 'Bargains' in the too near future.

Alan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.