Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
My Mrs has just ordered all three for me. We have got a buy now pay 2009 voucher
Coming Monday. Now should I keep them all or split them up. Southern region isn't my area but the Pullmans will go with the 6 I have.

At £65 a set I can't see the stock lasting much longer. I did notice that you have to search against the name of the set as they don't appear under Hornby!

Well pleased with the prices.

Sometimes you just have to take the plunge.

·
Registered
174 Posts
QUOTE (Englishspinner @ 7 Feb 2008, 15:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You might be interested in the Virgin Pendolino which Littlewoods Direct are unloading at £85.

After much umming and ahing I bought the Royal Highlander - this is a seriously impressive piece of kit for £65. Now to work out a plausible explanation of how this would appear at Sheffield Victoria circa 1959!!

At least I can claim a bit of LMS history at Nottingham!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
QUOTE (darobi @ 7 Feb 2008, 15:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My Mrs has just ordered all three for me. We have got a buy now pay 2009 voucher
Coming Monday. Now should I keep them all or split them up. Southern region isn't my area but the Pullmans will go with the 6 I have.

At £65 a set I can't see the stock lasting much longer. I did notice that you have to search against the name of the set as they don't appear under Hornby!

Well pleased with the prices.

Sometimes you just have to take the plunge.

All three have turned up this morning. woo hoo. Got to go to work though. ggrr

·
Registered
174 Posts
QUOTE (nnich @ 7 Feb 2008, 21:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Martin
How did you manage to place an order? They say they'll only mail to the UK. I'm in the USA, and you say you're in Australia
Which site did you order from. I tried Great Universal

Norm

Norm If you can't get one PM me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.