Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The part in question is the plastic moulding which sits between the fuel tank and front bogie ( 1 each side). To me it looks like a motor/compressor/generator ish sort of thing. It has 'stalk' or pipe protruding from the bottom.

The Hornby service sheet does not list it as a spare, which I find strange, as those 'stalks' are very easy to break off.

I have e-mailed there customer support, but I'm not holding out much hope, seeing as it's not on the list.

Does anybody know where I might be able to obtain one, other than buying a whole new chassis?

Many thanks Paul
1 - 2 of 2 Posts