Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Editor: I haven't found out yet how to post a query on the main site, so forgive me for sending this to you.

I have two Hornby Class 08 Cotswold Rail shunters. I am putting the buffer beam detail on the loco and have found two small pieces of white piping in the bag of detailing parts, they are supposed to be put on the loco somewhere. The instructions do not indicate where they are to go and I haven't a clue. Does anyone know where they are supposed to be stuck on the loco.

any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
495 Posts
QUOTE (Scouse Baz @ 11 Nov 2008, 21:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dear Editor: I haven't found out yet how to post a query on the main site, so forgive me for sending this to you.

I have two Hornby Class 08 Cotswold Rail shunters. I am putting the buffer beam detail on the loco and have found two small pieces of white piping in the bag of detailing parts, they are supposed to be put on the loco somewhere. The instructions do not indicate where they are to go and I haven't a clue. Does anyone know where they are supposed to be stuck on the loco.

any ideas would be appreciated.
purely from a fleeting memory ,but dont they go in the cab ?probably wrong .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts