Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (Mark Thornton @ 5 Nov 2006, 19:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Non isolating points are undoubtedly convenient. Effectively the same as the practice of adding local wiring around each point (which also works with electro frog points).

I noticed the other day that hornby are showing these little clips on their website (although they appear to not actually be available as spares...)

I've got a bachman digital starter set here ready for sprog1 for Christmas - any idea if these are normal isolating points (certainly the old spare ones I've got will be). I'd have a look but SWMBO has wrapped it so I'm not tempted to play ;-)

Would be good to be able to convert them all to non isolating easily. Anyone selling a bag of these "clips"?

Darren

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (Gary @ 5 Nov 2006, 11:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The clips are available as an accessory R8232 Hornby DCC Electric Point Clips in packs of 20 for about £2.50 and can be inserted in to any Hornby point. I have a sneeky feeling they will also fit Peco points aswell. They are to convert Hornby points for use with Hornby DCC.

Doh!

Somehow, I missed this while reading the thread :-/ Sorry.

No to find someone local stocking the things!

Darren

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.