Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i hope you can help me with this, I have a GNER white rose an a Eurostar an both are quite long but can you tell me if you no off anybody who makes a buffet class for the trains? Thsi has played on my mind for a while an have not found anything online many thanks chris

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Hello there

Hurst moddels makes conversion kits for the eurostar buffet cars and the others from the set.

I have done a couple and they are certainatly not beginners kits but with care they can look really nice.

I cant remember the price but i think i paid about £25 for 2 coaches worth. i still have a couple of kits somewhere.

Peter

·
Registered
574 Posts
From their website..

Channel Tunnel Train - Conversion and Detailing Kits

Full-length TMST ("Eurostar") trains can now be created in 4mm Scale/OO Gauge. Correct Eurostar and GNER paint colours are available from Phoenix Precision Paints. GNER transfers are available from Fox Transfers. Note! Brand names and trade marks are the property of their respective holder(s) and are for descriptive purposes only.

CK5000 Intermediate Bar Car and Train Managers Coaches £29.99
Kit contains etched brass overlays to convert the 4mm Scale/OO Gauge Hornby Trans Manche Super Train (TMST - Eurostar) Passenger Saloons add on pack into the intermediate (unavailable) coaches found in the TMST train. Kit includes 1x R6/R13 Bar Car and 1x R2/R17 Train Managers Office Intermediate TMST coach overlays. Kit contains etched sides, underframe sides, cast resin ends, Hornby articulated bogie frame, coupling clip and full instructions. Also includes etched "The White Rose" name panel for GNER liveried TMST. Click here for a picture of the Bar Car.

CK5001 Pair of Intermediate First or Standard class TMST coaches £29.99
Kit contains etched brass overlays to convert the 4mm Scale/OO Gauge Hornby Trans Manche Super Train (TMST - Eurostar) passenger Saloons add on pack into the intermediate (unavailable) coaches found in the TMST train. Kit includes 2x R3-5/7-8/11-12/14-16 intermediate First or Standard TMST coach overlays. Kit contains etched sides, underframe sides, cast resin ends, Hornby articulated bogie frame, coupling clip and full instructions. Click here for a picture of an Intermediate coach.

CK5002 R1/18 Roof and Body Grills £ 2.25
Pack contains bodyside grills to replace the upside down Hornby mouldings on the R1/R18 Standard Class Motor Coach (coach adjacent to class 373 power car). Also contains the two missing roof grilles for the motor end of the R1/18 coach. Contains enough parts for two Standard Class Motor Coaches - enough for one train.

Hurst Models

1 - 4 of 4 Posts