Issue 10 of Hornby Magazine is available this week-end.
- A detailed look at the stunning transition Wellbridge layout by the Crawley MRC.
- A round-up of Model Rail Scotland.
- Some ideas on modelling the East Coast Mainline with some interesting track plans.
- How-to article on level crossings.
- DCC sound overview on a Class 25.
- Harford Street layout - an East London layout set in the 40's and 50's.
- Reviews: CDS Models 'Super D' G2a 0-8-0, Bachmann NRM Prototype Deltic, Brilliant Baseboards, New Skaledale buildings, Hornby Stanier tank '4MT', Skale Autos, books and other items.
- Cwmfelinfach 7mm narrow gauge layout.
- A look at branch line stations in the Railway Realism feature.