Model Railway Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

Dragon Trainer
Currently residing at Dragon鈥檚 Edge, living on The Edge! 馃榾
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Actually, I think the Book dept thought it was a magazine dept item. They DID say that I couldn't order a copy.
The Magazine dept wouldn't (couldn't?) reserve a copy (Though I bet they reserve magazines?). They just put a note in their Diary to 'phone me when (If?) they came in. Then I would have to go and get a copy while stocks lasted!

Not a surprise then, that I bought a copy on Amazon!

Thanks for the kind offer anyway!

Registered
QUOTE (oldrocker @ 11 Jan 2009, 00:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

62 year old Newbie here!

I looked at the Yearbook in WHS Wolverhampton and thought it was a 拢9.99 book at best !

QUOTE (Charley Farley Trelawney @ 11 Jan 2009, 16:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Completely agree. way overpriced. I had it for Christmas and am disappointed it was the price it was.

CFT

It is overpriced at 拢16.99 or 拢15.99 I cant remember which! But anyway, Hornby magazine had a voucher saying get 拢5 off, so you could of got it for 拢12 and WHSmith are running the offer, that if you are a member of their priviledge club, which is free to join, you get free vouchers through email. One this month was spend 拢10 on any book and get 拢5 off. So altogether you would of got 拢10 off and paid 拢6 for the book.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.