Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've been on board from day one. Subscribed as soon as it went monthly. I still prefer it to all the other publications and always find more in an average issue to entertain/interest me than the others.

Keep up the great work (but don't forget us diesel and electric modellers!).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really like Hornby Magazine. Especially the Reality Check articles which give the historical background to reviewed models.

I do hope the Mag will continue to keep to the normal-mortal 'mainline' in the future and that it will not be dragged off down the super finescale backwaters that so often seems to happen to magazines.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I subscribed from the beginning... don't know why you'd want to sell them as the articles are so useful... maybe its because I've come into the hobby late on in life... actually been scale modelling for a long time and decided I needed the challenge of motion!

There is a real variety about the mag that caters for every need and doesn't require a science degree to understand.

Well done HM.

Brian
in Sunny Phuket

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.