Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted just after Xmas the lack of response I was receiving from Hornby via their web site.I did finally receive a reponse but as the part I required did'nt come as a spare they would look out for any returned loco they could take the part off. Hats off to Hornby my missing smokebox handle arrived today. Thats what I call service

·
Registered
133 Posts
QUOTE (Noggins Friend @ 31 Jan 2008, 18:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As I indiacted on the last thread, I have always found them to be extremely obliging.

I will add my agreement to this thread. I may not agree with some of the design decisions, but Hornby's Customer Care is GOOD.

Cheers,

Hugh

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just joined this forum (after months of reading it) specifically to praise Hornby's customer service.

I had problems uploading the most recent upgrade to the Elite - didn't work with Windows Vista, then using XP just got "update failed" every time I tried. I emailed Hornby and got a response with 24 hours suggesting I alter the emulated baud rate. If that didn't work, I would need to send it back.

I tried the fix - still no good, so I sent the Elite unit back to Margate on Monday. Friday morning I got the unit back with the upgraded software installed.

I call that impressive!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts