Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Paul Hamilton aka "Lancashire Fusilier"
844 Posts
When I was looking into live steam I found the Hornby site quite informative with its presentation on the live steam. Admit though I haven't purchased anything from them though. I don't think we can from here in Australia it says to contact local stockist.

·
Paul Hamilton aka "Lancashire Fusilier"
844 Posts
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 27 Jun 2006, 13:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For some reason it says they don't sell to Aus or NZ. I beleive they recently added the States and Canada to that too. They're probably doing us a favour though as you'll get it a hundred quid cheaper from Hattons or Rails.

What does the freight cost though?

·
Paul Hamilton aka &quot;Lancashire Fusilier&quot;
844 Posts
I have purchaed military antiques items from swords, uniforms, helmets, campaign furniture you name it all from the UK before and been usually pleased with the delivery costs except perhaps for piles of old railway modeller magazines which were actually quite expensive due to their mass. The sword was the interesting one needing to be internationally couried as Royal Mail didn't want a bar of it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.