Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I have been searching the forums for some advice on programming using the Fleischmann twin centre. I have gone through the steps as detailed in the manual, but no joy. I have both Fleischmann DCC and Bachmann DCC locos and have had no luck in changing the decoder address from 3 to other numbers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum Class121

Generally the Locomotive Address (CV1) can only be changed on the Programming track. There should be a separate output from the system for this.
this varies for some systems though

Their are some Fleischmann DCC users on the forum that could explain in more detail.

Hope this helps

Regards

Zmil

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Hi 121 & welcome to MRF.

The FLM TC manual is not, I have to say one of the best. Once to get the hang of it, using the programming track it is very easy.

We have SL (which uses TC's) set up at the moment & I could talk you through it (as I have done to a couple of other members) on the phone - send me a PM with your phone number & I'll contact you, although I will be away later this morning till Sunday.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

I agree with you about the Manual, its well written mostly but confusing in parts....not one for a beginner.

I have only had the loco on a single piece of track, and used the programmed track mode in DCC, but could not alter CV1 on either the Bachmann or Fleischmann decoders.

I will PM you later Brian, thanks for the offer…..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys,

I agree with you about the Manual, its well written mostly but confusing in parts....not one for a beginner.

I have only had the loco on a single piece of track, and used the programmed track mode in DCC, but could not alter CV1 on either the Bachmann or Fleischmann decoders.

I will PM you later Brian, thanks for the offer…..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts