Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,704 Posts
QUOTE (ashleyh @ 24 Mar 2007, 23:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm reminded of many of the reasons that I abandoned British outline OO a few years ago and switched to continental HO. I know nothing is perfect in this world, and I do occasionally, very occasionally have to return a Roco or a Marklin. But I've never had quite such a bad day.

Pretty much the same story here as well !

I bought a Hornby Rebuilt Bullied recently, because it looked like a great model & the Bullied's were one of my favourites. After discovering that it would only comfortable pull 3 or 4 very free running Fleishmann coaches I got rid of it. Turns out that they may have been something wrong with it, but I have not yet had the confidence to try another one.

As for yesterday, no purchase's - finished off refurbishing (or rather my mate did, with me supervising) no.1 daughters bedroom & seriously thought about assembling another rolling stock box.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.