Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
Didn't actually do any shopping - to busy decorating and helping my mate find his workbench. This did lead to one result, the discovery of the long missing bufferbeam from my Fleischmann Warship in a box of assorted spare parts and electrical gubbins.

Next week I actually might buy something next week as it's payday

Regards

John

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
Managed to "acquire" another bookcase - this means I can now expand the railway library even more.

Regards

John

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
I finally found this thread after a long search, it's been ignored for so long.......

Over the last few weekends I have purchased 3 Marklin 3 plank wagons - look enough like BR when weathered and wheel changed also purchased an SAI track cleaning wagon from the Model shop in Woodchurch. It's similar in principal to the Roco one but is a much shorter wheelbase which makes it suitable (when repainted) for older epochs. excellent value at £8.00.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
HAG stuff is absolutely gorgeous, last time I went to Nurnberg I spent a large part of my time dribbling at their stand. There's just something about it - especially when it comes to handling it. I just don't like the price tags that tend to be attached.

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
QUOTE (ashleyh @ 23 Nov 2007, 09:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for finding the thread BRITHO.

Always happy to oblige - how are you getting on with the softdrive?

Regards

·
Chief mouser
11,779 Posts
Well we have had another weekend and another outing with the layout, only the little local do but entertaining nevertheless. In my few minutes downtime I managed to grab a quick look around and spend some money. I didn't buy much as not much I wanted but did manage to get amother Playcraft 20 ton mineral wagon and a copy of the Oakwood Press book on the Fairford branch.

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.