Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought id join up and try to get a bit of input on american modelling on here. I have over 250 locos in scales n, ho, on30 and g. I have two layouts one in n and a small yard in ho. I visit the u.s about four times a year and worked with both conductors and engineers,been in humpyards, dispatch offices and switch towers and have got to meet some great fellow railroaders and modellers in the process. My main modelling interests are b&o / chessie system and csx railroads.

paul

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Paul and welcome.

I had a quick look at your collection on another of your posts - pretty impressive.

Enjoy your visits.

Regards

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Doug @ 22 Feb 2008, 17:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi and welcome. Your collection is impressive. I'm amazed that you can have so many locos of one line, but then I suppose it's probably equivalent to a large LNER steam collection.

thanks doug, the majority was basically the same railroad, the Baltimore & Ohio became part of Chessie System then became CSX so its a timeline as for the other roads i love engines so much i cant help buyin the darn things

paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts