Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Can you please advise whether you will be publishing an index for your wonderful magazine. I constantly consult it but spend hours trying to find the article I know I have read.

·
Registered
223 Posts
QUOTE (Noggins Friend @ 14 Mar 2008, 17:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Can you please advise whether you will be publishing an index for your wonderful magazine. I constantly consult it but spend hours trying to find the article I know I have read.

I agree although it would make more sense to include an index at the end of each year or perhaps every 12 issues (as the first 3 were quarterly).

There could be an index of layouts and articles.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Evening chaps,

Thanks for the suggestion of an index - its proving to be a popular request as several visitors to the Nottingham East Midlands Exhibition this weekend asked the same question. We will be putting an index into issue 12!

Cheers,

Mike Wild, Ed

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Thanks for that Mike, should be helpful.

Regards

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 19 Mar 2008, 13:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for that Mike, should be helpful.

Regards
Issue 12 would be ideal. We don't need more than one a year, but an annual index will be a great boon. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.