Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
I suppose the first question I would like to ask is "Are Roco in the process of expanding their range and getting their business back to where it was prior to the take over?"
I have been examining their 2007 catalogue over the last couple of days and the range has hugely expanded. It seems to be back to the point it was before the collapse and it would be fantastic if they were fully up to speed again.

Also "Are Trix focussing more on budget models rather than the 500 Euro plus models they were making until recently?"
"Do they intend to make any more buildings and structures like the iron smelter and digital crane?"
"Do they intend to make any more US models?"

"What add ons do ESU plan for the Ecos?"

I'll probably be back with some more once I've had a chance to think about it.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Dennis David @ 10 Jan 2007, 01:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If she is at the Kato Booth can you ask her for her phone number?

Personally, last time I attended I much preferred the girls on the Albatross stand!!

Regards

John

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 10 Jan 2007, 13:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Personally, last time I attended I much preferred the girls on the Albatross stand!!

As this thread seems to be going downhill rapidly my vote is for a certain young lady on the Hornby stand (who did give me her phone number on the last day

& the year before it was the young lady on the reception on the Fleischmann Stand !

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 10 Jan 2007, 13:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Personally, last time I attended I much preferred the girls on the Albatross stand!!
John

Would that have been the one with the very neat shortish hair & the lovely accent ?

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 11 Jan 2007, 09:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Would that have been the one with the very neat shortish hair & the lovely accent ?

Indeed it would...............

Regards

John

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
On a more serious note, what are Hornby's plans, if any, for the ex Rivarossi HO LMS coaches. That is assuming the tooling even exists today. Also do they intend widening their horizons on the Hornby international front away from Germany, France, Italy, and Dennis David Land

Regards

John.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts