Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
As ever I seem to have forgotten my manners; so a belated hello and thank you from a rmweb refugee. Now can any of you regulars tell me how one goes about posting pictures and links here, I've tried clicking on those little icon thingies, but nothing seems to happen.

Ignore my request, followed the old adage, 'if in doubt read the instructions' with this result.

This is the sort of direction my modelling tends towards these days. More of the same at:

http://homepages.tesco.net/~n.rushby/index.htm

·
Registered
342 Posts
QUOTE (Ben Manicom @ 8 Sep 2006, 13:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Neil, Wow someones work I admire on the fourm (sorry the rest of you I havent seen your work)

Welcome aboard Mr R nice to see another Rmwebber joining in the MRF takeover

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (bangerblueed @ 8 Sep 2006, 18:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome aboard Mr R nice to see another Rmwebber joining in the MRF takeover

Creep up on them stealthily like, smile lots and be polite, then when their backs are turned ..... Oh
,given the game away haven't I.

·
Registered
342 Posts
In case you hadn't realised it you can select your own skin there is a southern railway one available I use the 08 shunter on goods it's at the bottom of the screen next to the RSS logo

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE (revolutionary @ 8 Sep 2006, 21:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Creep up on them stealthily like, smile lots and be polite, then when their backs are turned .....
I say Sir! You're talking like one of those Frenchies! Not a spy, are you?......

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE (bangerblueed @ 8 Sep 2006, 12:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>In case you hadn't realised it you can select your own skin there is a southern railway one available I use the 08 shunter on goods it's at the bottom of the screen next to the RSS logo

I hadn't....

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts