Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts
No, no April fool. There was a common theme at the 2007 Nürnberg toy fair - sex scenes.

Talking about trends... the only thing that I could see on every stand - apart from DCC being used everywhere were little naked figures...
Apart from the Noch figures already mentioned, these below from Merten in HO scale. What is the world coming to...

Perhaps the British don't like the idea of sex much, but the continentals love it

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Now where can i fit in a campsite scene with lighting
makes a different subject for the sidings

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (TimP @ 9 Nov 2008, 15:56) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>, I think this may take inside building realism too far!!

Depends on the audience ? - we have a small "adult theme" scenario on SL but it is behind tinted glass & only visible when switched on in front of a suitable audience.

·
Registered
675 Posts
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 9 Nov 2008, 21:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The thing with the pole dancers is that they don't often do this outside, well not in the UK anyway.
I'm sure we could persuade Mr Bulleid to fix up a pole-dancing part of his tavern car...
mal

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
I seem to recall we have been down this road on a number of occasions. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with this sort of figures, it just depends on how they are used. As Brian has said we have one on St Laurentb but it is discreet. Perhaps that's how it should be

regards

·
Registered
31 Posts
Preiser produce some 'Adult' figures which were the subject of some debate a few years ago. Not the type that would be on an exhibition layout. But what you have in the privacy of your own home........!

Dave

·
Registered
223 Posts
I had some altered figures on my last layout which included a petting couple, a vomiting man outside a pub and an outdoor defacator. It just took some imagination, paint and some careful dismemberment of some Hornby/Peco figures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts