Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi everybody sorry to dig this topic up again but....... I am having trouble using the xtrkCAD as I cannot get turnouts to go onto the drawing. I have imported the peco turnouts but when I click the add turnout section a box comes up with a list of options you click the one you want and it puts it in the box underneath but will not let you select it as the OK box is not highlighted. Any ideas>

Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
QUOTE (Makemineadouble @ 13 May 2007, 18:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>it's in the setting Chris as far as I know
options/command/select is how mine is setup I think this where you have to tinker with the setup
OK I will have another go failing that I think I shall stick to Hornby Virtual 2 and sorry if that offend anyone out there. Thanks anyway having a bash at it NOW!

Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
QUOTE (chriswright03 @ 13 May 2007, 19:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK I will have another go failing that I think I shall stick to Hornby Virtual 2 and sorry if that offend anyone out there. Thanks anyway having a bash at it NOW!

Chris
Got it thanks. Just needed a nudge in the right direction now I can plan my layout around the other half of the room and watch trains go round and round until I fall asleep. At least it will get them all run in at last. Once again thanks for digging me out of it!

Chris

21 - 25 of 25 Posts