Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
John The Baseboards look very solid Indeed I have posted a couple of Pics to show you the Slots we made in the 2 x 1 for wires to come out for the Buss Bar/ Cable Even in the Frame there are slots for wires to follow through. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
John Good Evening I know what you mean about getting Going Again I have been unable to Do Anything because of a Very Very Painful In growing Toe Nail. Going to be operated on on Wednesday. Any Way Down To Business, I love the progress you have made can I ask what the Black Material is on top of the Base Boards. Looks interesting, I also Really love Your Prussian Dampfs They are a Great Buy You timed that Well. Forgive me Are they Digital ??. Keep Going. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Hi John nice work. I never knew what they were for untill you brought it up on your blog.They seem to be out of stock at C& L. Where else can you get them. Would they work for a hinged flap/bridge on a section..Best Regards Babs

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
John Good Afternoon, Sorry I have not commented on your fantastic layout before now.Wow What can i say it looks Fabulous in such a short space of time.It must be an nightmare taking it out and about as well. is there a lot more to do.and will it be expanded.
Nice to see you back Reddo.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Nice to hear from you That must have taken quite some planning especially in the climate which we all find ourselves.
Take care
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Hi John Glad you and your wife are well. Nice to see you back on the Forum.I am sure you are still trying to find your feet. I used to Fly to Greece quite a lot in my professional career many moons ago. Never night stopped there. Santorini was my most Challenging place Happy Days. B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts