Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
266 Posts
QUOTE (Sir Galahad @ 8 Feb 2008, 22:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

I have read the Lenz Set 100 review which says it is good but has out of date software but I have yet to find a review on the Gaugemaster Prodigy Advance system which I thought was a popular system?

Anyway, I was just wondering what people thought I should do. Go for Lenz or Gaugemaster?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Hi Andrew, compared to other systems eg Gaugemaster, NCE, digitrax the Lenz sets 100/90 are a little outdated but are still a very good reliable system and easy to use and will do all that many people want.
Ok Lenz may not have some of the updated features of the other systems but I know a number of people that have the Lenz and are very happy with them.
I suggest, research as many systems as possible, work out exactly what you want from a system and go from there.
If not Lenz I would look seriously at NCE,either Powercab or PowerPro. If you want to really go high tech look at the Ecos from ESU.
Happy DCCing
Ian sa

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.