Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, bought two Lenz Silver direct plug in chips today and installed them in a Brawa 216 and a Trix Ce 6/8 crocodile. I can read/change the CV's with my Profi Boss but the loco's don't move when I return to control them. The lights also don't work. I've switiched the chips around and just get an error message. I've looked at programming the modules instead of just the defaults but can't find the CV thats causing the problem.

Also, when I put the loco on a DC track, it only runs in one direction (the intial direction of travel) and won't go into reverse.

thanks

Simon

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: messed around with CV50 (motor control) and things are working on the 216. Is there any set protocol for which motor types are related to the six values of CV50?

thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Trix Crocodile is still without joy. When reading a CV it judders forward a little, but then when you go to control it nothing happens/ no power/ no lights. Is there a database with default CV values for different locos?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (simonj @ 14 Dec 2008, 01:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Trix Crocodile is still without joy. When reading a CV it judders forward a little, but then when you go to control it nothing happens/ no power/ no lights. Is there a database with default CV values for different locos?

Just an update, seems the Crocodile didn't like the Lenz Silver as it all worked fine when I popped in a TCS M1P-SH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts