Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got any spare service sheet for a lima class 20 that could be emailed to me?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi IK

I'm not aware Lima ever produced a service sheet for anything leave alone the Class 20. What exactly do you need to know?

Steve

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Gofer @ 25 May 2007, 22:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi IK

I'm not aware Lima ever produced a service sheet for anything leave alone the Class 20. What exactly do you need to know?
Steve

i am wanting to give my class 20 a quick over haul and i can't get the top off it(stupid i know)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Ian, this I got from the Hornby site many moons ago:

"Announcement ImageStory Posted: 21/09/2005

Railway enthusiasts with collections of British outline rolling stock from Lima can now obtain locomotive spares and servicing from:

For Lima spares, contact:
M.B. Models
32 Conery Gardens
Whatton
Notts
NG13 9FD
Tel/Fax: 01949 850063

Please note, this is not a trade premises - enquiries should be made by telephone/fax or by post with a s.a.e.

Additionally, the following retailer is offering a servicing/repairs service for Lima locomotives:
MR & ME World of Models
Unit 7
Saxon Centre
Bedford Road
Kempston
Bedfordshire
Tel: 01234 852780
Fax: 01234 305101
Email: [email protected]"

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
141 Posts
IK

Remove the four buffers (these simply pull out, but may be tight) and then release the body from the chassis lugs that are behind (and protrude through) the battery boxes.

Steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
QUOTE (iankemp @ 25 May 2007, 20:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>has anyone got any spare service sheet for a lima class 20 that could be emailed to me?

I have the Lima spares sheet for that loco if its any help
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts