Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running a project to upgrade Lima Mark 2B and 2E coaches: Lima Mk2 Improvements - Model Railways On-Line

The basic coaches seem to be pretty good. A few low-cost modifications seem to be able to make very significant improvements to make them at least compatible with other rolling stock, although they are still a bit out of place with Bachmann Mark 2's.

One area I am having difficulty with is Shawplan flush glaze. I've emailed them several times. Got an initial response, but no emails replied to since. Anyone else having a similar problem ?

I'm also trying to contact Jim Smith-Wright (of P4NewStreet fame) who I believe, frequents this forum, as I want to find how he handled the under chassis details of his mark 2's as documented on his website - the Lima offerings seem to be too far out-board to me.

Likewise, having problems contacting Jim. Mate, you've got a problem with your email configuration. When I email you, google's mail server is giving an error:

"550 Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client, or login to the IMAP/POP3 server before sending your message. mail-pj1-f46.google.com [209.85.216.46]:35382 is not permitted to relay through this server without authentication. "

My other (non Google) mail server does the same thing. There's something wrong with your mail server or your email address is incorrect on your website. This will prevent everyone from contacting you!

Kind regards

1 - 1 of 1 Posts