Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin for Stroudly improved engine green or simialer coloulr to paint my new kit peco 0-6-0 ST (009) plus some ected plates pref or metal any ideas where to go for either. wht be so helpful i knw there is railmatch paints but thy only cover the Big 4 in range of colours. the name plates would have to fit 009 locos ive got locos and thy all could do with name plate and works plates just to give thm tht extra edge.

·
Registered
59 Posts
For nameplates have a look on eBay at "theembertons" lots of name plates are listed and i have had some from them and they are new still sealed in there packs and often for under £2 inc post . (another 009 modeller
)

·
Registered
421 Posts
QUOTE (swifty @ 22 Feb 2008, 23:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im lookin for Stroudly improved engine green or simialer coloulr to paint my new kit peco 0-6-0 ST (009) plus some ected plates pref or metal any ideas where to go for either. wht be so helpful i knw there is railmatch paints but thy only cover the Big 4 in range of colours. the name plates would have to fit 009 locos ive got locos and thy all could do with name plate and works plates just to give thm tht extra edge.

Have a look at www.phoenix-paints.co.uk website - they cover LBSC colours (P476 is Stroudly improved engine green).

David Y

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the response i ll check out both those suggestions and ill let u knw how get on....

·
Registered
92 Posts
For nameplates have a look on eBay at "theembertons" lots of name plates are listed and i have had some from them and they are new still sealed in there packs and often for under £2 inc post . (another 009 modeller )

-----------------

i did a search just now and ebay didnt come up with anything. is there a specific thing you have to search for or is it just pot luck

·
Registered
92 Posts
ooo tell a lie i have just found them lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts