Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered some Tillig track from Lokshop, but their website doesn't tell me how much the postage will be
, does anyone have an idea of how much the carriage to the UK will be. I've read elsewhere on this forum that they charge around 30 Euros is this correct

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I cancelled my order with Lokshop as I was unsure of how much postage I was going to be charged.

Since then they have updated thier website with postage rates for each country, so I have ordered from them.

I have now had confirmation that my order has been sent.

I have been charged about 18 euros for delivery, insurance and the 4% export handling which works out about £12.
Overall I have saved £23 on another model shops prices

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I have received my order from Lokshop today.

It was posted on Monday, excellent service and great prices. I can recommended them to anyone needing Tillig trackwork

All I need now is spare time to lay the track, anyone got any I could have

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought the Tillig point kits which cost about £5.50 each and they are quite easy to put together. The made up ones in medium are about £9.70 which isn't too much more that Peco, but if you are buying alot then it would make quite a difference

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Lokshop sell the 85342 for 14.47 Euros which is about 24 Austrailian dollars, the base rate for shipping to Aus is 23 Euros.
I ordered 8 point kits and 11 lengths of track and the shipping to the UK was about 18 Euros!!

But you will get the VAT off which is 16%, I think...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.