Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo to all friends my name is Gianluca this is my layout with my collections of model HO dedicate to locomotive and coach of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state.
a small video with cab ride tour on my layout

my website dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and others balkans state photo and other…
[www.trainpagesofluca.com]

bye Gianluca

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hallo to all friends my name is Gianluca this is my layout with my collections of model HO dedicate to locomotive and coach of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state.
a small video with cab ride tour on my layout

my website dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and others balkans state photo and other…

bye Gianluca
The setting is privacy we cannot see it, can you make it public

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hallo i'm not what is the problem for the video sorry to all friends i put another video
thank to all

bye Gianluca
I am impressed, in my opinion (sorry) European layouts are often very plasticky and harsh in colours, however you are definitely the exception. Your overhead wiring is super,working lights, the ground cut away with the low brick walls for the trains to travel through probably serves to carry your wiring etc but it makes excellent use f the scenic options, your use of the otherwise basic conifers also is very well hand,es, yes there are some models with visible bases or moulds marks but lots of us have that,your placing of figures is nice as well implies narrative and caught in the moment rather than just a plonked on look.
I can honestly say this is a video I enjoyed watching. Thank you for sharing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts