M.T.H. are producing a range of feature-rich O-gauge Princess Coronation Class locos.
The locos are produced with both High-rail wheels (code 100/85?) and scale wheels.
6252 City of Leicester
6233 Duchess of Sutherland
46229 Duchess of Hamilton
46245 City of London
46254 City of Stoke-on-Trent
* Die-Cast Boiler and Tender Body * 1:43.5 Scale Proportions * Die-Cast Metal Chassis * Authentic Paint Scheme
* Metal Wheels and Axles * Constant Voltage Headlight * Die-Cast Truck Sides * Real Coal Load
* Precision Flywheel Equipped Motor * Remote Controlled Proto-CouplerT * Engineer and Fireman Figures
* Operating Firebox Glow * Metal Handrails and Decorative Bell * Decorative Metal Whistle * Lighted Cab Interior
* Locomotive Speed Control * Proto-Scale 3-2T 3-Rail/2-Rail Conversion Capable * Synchronized Puffing ProtoSmokeT System
* Wireless Drawbar * Proto-Sound 2.0 With The Digital Command System Featuring: Quillable Whistle With Passenger Station Proto-Effects
* Unit Measures:23 7/16" x 2 11/16" x 4 5/16" * Operates On O-54 Curves
Original MSRP $1199.95
For full details of the models, follow this link: http://www.mth-railking.com/list.asp?searc...p;muun=princess
M.T.H. Electric Trains develops some of today's most popular & innovative locomotives, rolling stock, accessories & command control operating systems. Since 1992, M.T.H. has produced over 6,500 different items in O, Standard & Large Gauge sizes.
Patented M.T.H. features like the locomotive speed control system, locomotive remote uncoupling system, synchronized puffing smoke & the excitement of Proto-Sound 2.0 & DCS are unparalled by others in the industry. Although innovative, every M.T.H. product is easy to use, easy to setup & fun to operate. More importantly, all conventional features found in M.T.H. products can be accessed with a simple transformer equipped with only a bell & a whistle button.