1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hi Simon,

I think the circus stuff is aimed at Grandparents and kids.

Great cheap way to get kids into the hobby. Bullet proof locomotive that runs and runs and runs.

Why couldn't they have released some more Thomas the tank engine stuff?

John

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hi Neil,

I saw the Bavaria version of this in Frankfurt a few years ago. It was simply stunning.

However is was about DEM6,000 and was truely a work of art.

John

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (john woodall @ 20 Sep 2008, 10:35) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Neil,

I saw the Bavaria version of this in Frankfurt a few years ago. It was simply stunning.

However is was about DEM6,000 and was truely a work of art.

John
Hi John,

I saw some pictures on the net of it. It certainly is a work of art. Oh for a lottery win.

Cheers

Neil

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is the 26001 ICE 2 Train Pack with the Mobile Vision VR Headset that has tickled my fancy.

Nice aluminium briefcase too, probably with a not so nice price tag.................

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is an official note from Walthers/Marklin USA regarding 29411 Circus Mondolino and Mobile Vision set:

Circus Mondolino

Last spring the 29410 starter set was discontinued and replaced with the 29411 starter set, which has an infra-red controller. Marklin GmbH has been working to get FCC approval for the infra-red controller but it is taking longer than anticipated and they will not be accepting orders for Circus Mondolino products from distributors outside of Europe, until FCC approval is received. Therefore, Walthers will not be able to fill backorders for Circus Mondolino products and backorders from the spring will be cancelled, and orders will not be accepted for the new Circus Mondolino products shown in the Fall New Items brochure.

Mobile Vision 26001

The situation with Mobile Vision is similar to the Circus Mondolino situation the transmitter in the Mobile Vision system needs FCC approval. Marrklin GmbH hopes to have FCC approval in 2009, and will then offer the product outside of Europe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts