Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Perhaps this is a good time for mee to ask, Brian when are you going to sort out the euroscalemodels website? there is an absoloute killing to be made here! there really isnt a good well illustrated UK based continental website. there are a few high priced box shifters but if i just want a bog standard PIKO hobby loco. i want to see a picture before i buy it and i want an honest review. there is nowhere i can go.

One retialer i used to go to with my father i used to be able to walk away with a couple of box cars with my pocket money but then they went all up market and the last time i went in there there really wasnt much for less than £100. I cant impulse buy in there any more. it has taken the fun out of it.

Peter

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 14 Dec 2007, 16:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Regarding the Piko Hobby Loco - just pick one off the GM website that is in stock & we will sent it on approval. You will not be dissapointed for the money !

I will take you up on that offer after christmas when i find out how much money i have left!

Glad to hear the website is comming on. i really dont know what i can do to help but if there is anything tthen do let me know.

Peter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.