Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
10,744 Posts
It looks like a great day out. I like the photos.

Was there plenty of action on the lines or did you have to wait for ages between trains?

David

· Administrator
10,744 Posts

So the "mega" in the title means the layouts must be really large? No shunting planks and messing about with crochet hooks and bits of watch chain?

Is this an annual event or a one off?

David

· Administrator
10,744 Posts
Do you think the attendance was high enough to convince the organisers to do it again next year?

David

· Administrator
10,744 Posts
>nice wire bender for peanuts.
I didn't know you could get wire benders for peanuts. What recipe are they used for? Dry roasted, salted, peanut butter?

David

(and I still think the pix are great)

· Administrator
10,744 Posts
I wish I could promise that I would attend a show next year if there was one, but this time of the year is a problem for me at present as for 3 weekends about this time I have to act as the "uni shuttle" which wipes me out. The shortest round trip is 450 miles.

As regards shunting movements, is there no way to have a marshalling yard along side the main line, or a large MPD where each loco going on and off duty goes through the correct procedure?

David

1 - 5 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.