Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently building the GEM compund 4-4-0. I want to finish it Midland Red Livery.
Does any one know if the transfers for the lineing are manufactrued for it. Or if anything made is close.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
My normal line is try fox transfers but i would actually advise against that in this case.
for midland transfers i would direct you to HMRS. the midland transfers they sell were i believe reaserched and designed by David jenkinson and Bob Essery because they were not happy with the the others that were on the market.
If David Jenkinson did it then you can be fairly certain they are pretty accurate.

Do let us know how you get on.

Peter

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (pedromorgan @ 17 Feb 2007, 05:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My normal line is try fox transfers but i would actually advise against that in this case.
for midland transfers i would direct you to HMRS. the midland transfers they sell were i believe reaserched and designed by David jenkinson and Bob Essery because they were not happy with the the others that were on the market.
If David Jenkinson did it then you can be fairly certain they are pretty accurate.

Do let us know how you get on.

Peter

I'll second that

Regards

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts