Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While watching the above on Saturday (look I was waiting for some glue to dry OK!) I discovered that there were dirty deeds being down on the railway. Now forgetting that no-one but no-one working on the line was wearing safety equipment, could someone please tell me where the hell it was filmed.

Regards

·
Ian Wigglesworth
750 Posts
QUOTE (BRITHO @ 3 Sep 2007, 17:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>While watching the above on Saturday (look I was waiting for some glue to dry OK!) I discovered that there were dirty deeds being down on the railway. Now forgetting that no-one but no-one working on the line was wearing safety equipment, could someone please tell me where the hell it was filmed.

Regards

The wife 'thinks' it was Nene Valley, but not sure.
Having searched about have found this, the program on the other night was:-

'Things that go bump in the night'

locations

Ian

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
It was Quainton Road alright - the Network Rail tracks in the middle (fenced off) were a dead giveaway!

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
By sheer coincidence we had a railway going through Midsomer Murders over here on Sunday. I guessed it must be a heritage line as it was an old BR Green DMU running on the line. Not sure which type. I guess that would be the other show mentioned on the link.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I had a nagging feeling it was Quainton Road but wasn't that certain. I should of course have realised what the fenced of tracks were.

Regards

·
Registered
122 Posts
I can assure members that having worked on and living near to it, this was NOT the NVR that was featured in this programme. I have to admit, I was intrigued to know which line this was on and even having seen the same episode before, I was unable to find out then.

For those into Spiritualism and not as on this programme, go to http://mikkel2.proboards52.com for a forum on the subject and you may learn more if you do so with an Open mind.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (wiggy25 @ 3 Sep 2007, 17:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>'Things that go bump in the night'

locations

Cheers wiggy - this site gives plenty of ideas for location modelling for the all important scenery.

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts