Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Forum members,

I am looking for a bit of help,in tracking down Model Company Badges/Pins & Stickers I.E. Company Logo`s
This is a new collecting area to me, but as i already had the basis of a collection, i thought i would look at it a bit more seriously.

What i am looking for are Enamel type badges & stickers of British & European Model Manufactures

EXAMPLES:- Trix/Marklin/Roco/Hag/Fulgurex/Brawa/Gutzold/Liliput & other European examples
U.K. EXAMPLES:- Hornby/Triang/Bing/ e.t.c.
The >Stickers will be for the hobby room e.t.c.
any help at all very much appreciated,I am already searching e-bay and have found one or two examples of the kind of stuff i am after..but maybe you know of other sources or individual collectors who just maybe able to help,more directely.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance

all the best
Steve (Expat Norway)

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Many moons ago Fleischmann used to issue a little lapel badge with their sets - might be worth hunting down. I've got one somewhere.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi 60134

many thanks for your reply, very much appreciated....
Interesting i did not know,Fleischman did that...i have them as one of my searches on e-bay,,so we will see if one comes up for sale..i was surprised how few badges/pins their were on e-bay relating to the ones issued by the rlw model companies.

appreciate any help..

all the best
Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Neil,
many thanks for your reply..very helpful..I will shortly be following the links you gave me..have only just picked up my messages,my p.c. was offline for a while..

all the best my friend
Cheers
Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts