Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here planning to go to ModelRail Scotland next Feb? I'm still debating whether to go or not but have been asked to help man a couple of stands - not sure which one(s) yet - if I do.

There will be 150 stands including some 50 British, European and American outline models in most scales from 0 to Z; some 15 clubs and societies and some 60 traders.

From my experience last February, it will be well worth a visit. And it woudl be nice to get to see some of you if I am there.

Further details can be found at http://www.modelrail-scotland.co.uk/cms/index.php

All the best to everyone for 2009,
Chris.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Been for the past several years. We usually drive down from Aberdeen first thing Friday morning in time to get in at the start and stay until mid afternoon.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shall be on the morning bus from Skye so will arrive at the SECC about 1500 and will be leaving at 1400 on the Sunday to get the bus back. Still don't know which stand I will be on but it will be one (or more) of German Railway Society, Alte Zeit Gruppe (the usually share a stand) or Schloss Wolfental. Look for a slightly bemused bearded 66yr old scruff and that will be me!

Best wishes,
Chris.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do Brian (assuming that my camera is back from repair by then).

BTW, there are photos from last year on my website one of which also appeared in the Germann Railway Soc's journal along with my report. (see my website).

All the best,
Chris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts