Model Railway Forum banner

Modern Era Plans

1702 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Mike Wild
I've got every issue and read them constantly for inspiration.

Could you do a feature on a variety of modern image layouts? Your layout plans are great, but nearly all of them are based on the steam era. Could you do a feature to either show how modern era layouts are different from steam or give a variety of diesel era layouts.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is a problem with nearly all model railway magazines regardless of their country of origin
- I am so with you though, I also model modern and do miss modern inspirational layouts to look at!
See less See more
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your comments. As you'll see in the October issue, which is now on sale, we've featured a post 2000 layout and I intend featuring diesel subjects on a regular basis in the magazine as we have had so many requests to do so.

Similarly, I will talk to Anthony New about putting together a couple of track planning articles for the diesel and electric era, and particularly post 1990 when rationialsation really took hold.

Thanks for your feedback. I take note of everyone's requests and I appreciate hearing your thoughts on the magazine.

Best regards,

Mike Wild, Ed.
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.